Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel is continuously promoting eco-consciousness and awareness about environmental friendly living amongst staff, suppliers, guests and community. Here are some of our GREEN ACTS to sustainability:
Disabled Rooms Availability. The hotel respects the particularities and special needs for some guests especially for those with disabilities. We have complied with Dubai’s regulations providing room with all necessary requirements for functionality and service making their stay pleasant and enjoyable
Green Meetings. Encouraging corporate planners and meeting organizers to incorporating environmental practices whenever using the hotel meeting and banquet facilities. Recommendations include:
- Pens and writing pads are only provided on request.
- Recycling event supplies whenever possible. Collecting and reusing materials such as table numbers, name tags, signages and handouts.
- Reduce the total amount of printed collaterals by using double-sided printing and PowerPoint presentations.
- Where practical, dry erase whiteboards are used instead of flip charts.
- Travel and transportation by providing group or public transportation options to attendees.
Change Linen and Towel Option. Washing towels and sheets every day, uses vast amounts of water, energy (to heat the water and dry the laundry) and detergent – potentially harmful to the environment. While the hotel is committed to providing fresh linen and towel on daily basis, Change Linen & Towel initiative is created to providing guests with an option to decide to have them changed less frequently thereby contributing to protecting the environment.
Community Participation. Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel continuously participating to a number of community related green activities such as:
- Clean Up UAE
- Tree Planting Program
- “Soap for Hope” Program
- Donating “Lost & Found” items to various charities
- Cultural Awareness Programs
- “Can for Tree” Project by Emirates Environmental Group (EEG)